Mafia Wars Toolbar

So, Zynga releases Mafia Wars Toolbar now.. and it's for FaceBook users.

If you want to install this toolbar, you can find the link on your Home page on the game.. (it's randomly appear) or go to this site :



How To Install Mafia Wars Toolbar


Follw these instructions :

Go to this site : http://toolbar.zynga.com/install/mw/

It's only work on Internet Explorer version 7+ and Mozilla Firefox version 2+. I used Google Chrome and got this error message of Unsupported Browser.

So I changed my browser and here is the next step :

Connect using your FaceBook login.

Click on the Install button.



And if you succeed, you'll have this message :

Also check your inventory and find this special armor!

Hmm, I don't know about the effect of installing this toolbar. I mean if you're using tools or bookmarklets. But I want to collect the item and just install it.. follow me if you want to..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mafia Wars Copyright © 2009