Beware of Swindlers In Mafia Wars!

I was sooooo mad tonight because I was deceited by one scam!


I lost 55 of TNTs for nothing!!! Feel so stupid..


Here is the story...


I went to one forum for trading loots and saw his message that he offers one ROULETTE WHEEL from Lotto Collections. I rapidly reply his post and ask him to add me. Few hours, he wrote me a message and we're agree to trade 1 wheel with 55 TNTs.

I was thinking that I am so lucky to have such nice trade, so cheap and finally could fill in the empty space on my lotto collections.

I was too happy and forget about my rule of trading : "You send first and I'll follow!"

I send those TNTs and while processing we're sending messages to each other.

See this pic below.. (click to enlarge)



I can see his pic in messages when his account is still active. Those blank pics above happen when he somehow disable the account (don't know how).. I even thank him, silly me..



After finished sending, I realize that I haven't received from him yet. I wait and refreshing my MW page in hoping that I could see the Roulette Wheel is coming! But that won't be happen and his FB link is just disappear.. I can't send him message, I can't do a thing!


Then I did googling by putting his name on the search engine and found the link of forum explaining about this scam!


Beware of Swindlers!!!



I found out that it is a fake account and after obtaining our loots, he directly send them all to his primary account! So it's no use to attack him, punch him, even reporting him to Zynga!

If you still curious about this guy, then you can do this :
~ Click here to View his profile
~ Click here to go to his Mafia profile and teach him a lesson.



Well, I hope you guys could learn from my experience. If you find somebody offers for lotto piece(s), beware!!! Make sure that it is not a scam in any ways. You figure out the ways to make you sure that it is a safe trade for you. I know that you're smarter than me!



Anyway, this is just a game that I love so much! Will continue playing with a verrrry careful ways in trading... Goodluck, guys!

Source :
http://mafia-wars-maniac.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mafia Wars Copyright © 2009